2021 - 2023 As-Passed Budget
On Wednesday, April 22, 2021, the Indiana General Assembly passed HEA 1001 -- the primary budget bill. The information presented here provides the details behind that bill and others passed during the 2021 regular session.
Note: All of the files available on this page are in PDF format (see below). Many documents contain blank pages to facilitate two-sided printing. Whole sections are available by clicking the section header.
- List of Appropriations Title Page
- Budget Director's Introduction Letter
- General Fund - Combined Statement of Estimated Unappropriated Reserve
- General Fund - Surplus Statement
- Combined Reserves and Structural Balance
- Biennial General Fund Revenues
- Biennial General Fund Appropriations
- General Fund - Functional Category Summary
- Top 40 General Fund Appropriations
- Revenue Charts:
- Appropriation Charts:
|E.||Additional Revenue and Expenditure Acts|