The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has scheduled a public hearing to present the Draft Environmental Assessment (EA) for the I-65 at SR 267 Interchange Modification, the I-65 at Boone County 550 South New Interchange, the I-65 Northbound Exit Ramp Modification at Whitestown Parkway and the I-65 Southbound Exit Ramp Modification at I-865.
INDOT will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, April 23, 2019, 6:00pm at the Whitestown Public Hall, 6210 Veterans Drive, Whitestown, IN 46075.
- Public Hearing Notice
- Public Hearing Presentation (4/23/2019)
- Public Hearing Presentation (5/22/2018)
- Alternative Selection Report
- Legal Notice of Finding of No Signifigant Impact (FONSI)
- 1400071 I-65 FONSI
- Enviromental Assessment (EA)
- What: Public meeting for residents, businesses and community members to receive information and provide input
- When: Tuesday, May 22, 2018
- Time Doors open to the public at 5:30 p.m. with presentation beginning at 6:00 p.m.
- Where: Whitestown Municipal Complex, Public Hall Room, 6210 Veterans Drive, Whitestown, IN 46075
Tentative Project Timeline
Public Hearing and NEPA approval in Fall 2018
Right‐of‐way acquisition 2019
Construction Tentative 2020