INDOT and the Indiana Finance Authority (IFA) selected a $92 million Milestone Contractors L.P. proposal to widen and rehabilitate 15 miles of Interstate 69 in Hamilton and Madison counties as part of Indiana’s Major Moves 2020 program.
The design-build contract is adding a travel lane in each direction to the median between State Road 37 (Exit 205) and State Road 38 (Exit 219) and adding a southbound lane along the shoulder between the 116th Street entrance ramp and the new 106th Street exit ramp.
In addition, other improvements are being made to rehabilitate existing bridges, pavement and drainage structures on the stretch of interstate.
- Public Information Meeting Presentation (4/21/2016)
- Legal Notice of Public Hearing for proposed I-69 Interstate Expansion Project(03/19/2015)
- I-69 Expansion Project (Hamilton County)
- I-69 Interchange Modification at Exit 210 (Hamilton County)
- Public Hearing Presentation
- I-69 Added Travel lanes Project with Interchange Modification in Hamilton County
- I-69 Major Moves 2020 Construction Details Presented
- Public Information Meeting at Hamilton Southeastern High School, April 21, 2016
- Public Hearings Planned on $85 Million Proposal to Widen, Improve I-69 in Hamilton, Madison Counties
- Public Hearing for Major Moves 2020 I-69 Expansion