Purpose & Need
The need for the project is due to the heavy congestion, long delays and slow emergency response times through downtown Seymour.
The purpose of this project is to create a bypass connecting the industrial park on the east side of Seymour to the industrial park on the west side of Seymour near Freeman Field.
Project Overview - Powerpoint presentation from September 20th Public Meeting
Conceptual Design of Preferred Alternative
- Public Meeting - September 20, 2017
- Public Hearing - December 2017
- Final Environmental Document Approval - March 2018
- Begin Right-of-Way Process - April 2018
- Letting - July 2021
- Begin Construction - September 2021
To submit Questions, please send your email to Nathan Frey, City Engineer: firstname.lastname@example.org