INDOT recognizes the importance of proactively engaging contractors, consultants and transportation and construction experts in an exchange of information when considering solutions to best meet the state’s transportation needs.
Listed below are Requests for Information (RFI) regarding transportation or transportation infrastructure situations facing INDOT. Each RFI includes specific project criteria and background needed to solicit the information requested by INDOT.
INDOT will review the responses and materials received and may use that to form a decision on selecting an alternative that addresses the specific transportation need in the most cost-effective way.
RFIs do not constitute a Request for Qualifications (RFQ), a Request for Proposals (RFP), or other solicitation, nor do they constitute the commencement of any other type of procurement process for any project. Moreover, an RFI does not represent a commitment to issue an RFQ or an RFP in the future.
All materials submitted by respondents shall be subject to the Indiana Public Records Act, and any other laws and regulations applicable to the disclosure of documents submitted under the RFI.
- Bat Species Identification - RFI Close Date: October 29, 2019 at 1:00 pm EST
- Traffic Operations Improvement for I-80/I-94 (Borman Expressway) - RFI Close Date: July 12, 2019 at 1:00 pm EST
- Monday, January 7, 2019
- Interstate Tolling Project Delivery - RFI Close Date: June 28, 2017 at 10:00am EST
- I-69 Section 5 Project - RFI Close Date: December 31, 2012 at 10:00 am EST
- Pavement Condition Data Collection - RFI Close Date: October 10, 2013 at 1:00 pm EST
- Traffic Data Management - RFI Close Date: March 21, 2014 at 1:00pm EST
- Highway Lighting Operation & Maintenance RFI - RFI Close Date: November 21, 2014 at 3:00pm EST