INDOT’s Supportive Services Program has two components, DBE Supportive Services and OJT Supportive Services. For information about OJT Supportive Services, please see our Contract Compliance page.
DBE Supportive Services
- DBE Supportive Services is the education and outreach piece of the overall EOD program. The DBE Supportive Services Team is responsible for:
- Raising awareness of the program
- Recruiting new potential DBE’s
- Provide educational programming for potential and existing DBE's
- Establishing and maintaining inter-agency relationships
- Partnering with FAA and FTA sister agencies to meet their own DBE needs and maximize DBE contracting opportunities
- Maintaining an awareness of ongoing projects for EOD staff and DBE firms so we may all work to maximize contracting opportunities for our DBE’s
We also sponsor educational events for current and potential DBEs to help prepare their companies to successfully compete in the transportation marketplace. Our current provider of educational and developmental services to the Indiana DBE population is the Construction Estimating Institute (CEI). They provide training and assistance to multiple states and private industry. For a full look at their services, you may access their website at www.estimating.org. If you would like to access the dedicated page for Indiana DBEs, including the many capability statements CEI has assisted Indiana DBEs in developing, please see www.indbesupport.com.
Events related to the DBE Community will be posted here:
- Read our quarterly newsletter
- Follow us on Facebook, which has both postings and our events calendar
- Request to be placed on our list serve on GovDelivery (New DBE's are automatically added when they are certified) by emailing us at DBECertification@INDOT.in.gov
If you have a DBE or related event and would like our participation, support, or for us to publicize it, please contact us (see below).