INDOT recognizes the importance of proactively engaging contractors, consultants and transportation and construction experts in an exchange of information when considering solutions to best meet the state’s transportation needs.
Listed below are Requests for Qualifications (RFQs) regarding transportation or transportation infrastructure situations facing INDOT. Each RFQ includes specific project criteria and background needed to solicit the information requested by INDOT.
INDOT will review the responses and materials received and may use that to form a decision on selecting an alternative that addresses the specific transportation need in the most cost-effective way.
These RFQs may result in a list of developers who would be invited to submit Statements of Qualifications (SOQs) or participate in interviews, which could result in the issuance of a Request for Proposals (RFP) to prequalified developers.
RFQs do not constitute a Request for Information, (RFI), a Request for Proposals (RFP), or other solicitation, nor do they constitute the commencement of any other type of procurement process for any project. Moreover, a RFQ does not represent a commitment to issue a RFI or a RFP in the future.
All materials submitted by respondents shall be subject to the Indiana Public Records Act, and any other laws and regulations applicable to the disclosure of documents submitted under the RFQ.
- Request for Qualifications to design and build the North Split Reconstruction Project through a Public–Private Partnership Agreement
- I-70 West Added Travel Lanes Project
- I-65 Northwest Indiana Major Moves 2020 Expansion Project
- I-69 Major Moves 2020 Expansion Project - RFQ Close Date: April 20, 2015
- Develop, Design, Build, Finance, Operate and Maintain the Indiana Portion of Illiana Corridor Project Through a Public-Private Partnership - RFQ Close Date: January 10, 2014
- Ohio River Bridges Toll Systems Provider - RFQ Closed Date: December 10, 2013
- Ohio River Bridges Toll Systems Provider Supplemental Provisions - RFQ Closed Date: December 10, 2013