Local governments across Indiana are partnering with the Indiana Office of Technology as a resource for free cybersecurity training, web hosting and access to cost-saving technology and equipment. We are working together to make technology secure for all of Indiana.
Many of our services are free, easy to access and implement, and they help reduce the burdens that come with the massive responsibility local governments face. This enables them to deliver government services more effectively and efficiently, saving time and money for the higher priority projects.
IOT's 2023 Community Listening Tour is done for the year!
The Indiana Office of Technology is inviting local government units to find how we can better protect against growing cybersecurity threats and attacks. Indiana has about 3,000 local units of government, but many do not use a trusted .gov domain. IOT provides free in.gov domains for email, websites and web applications.
October 19, 2023 - Indiana Digital Government Summit: No cost for public sector employees; lunch provided.
December 5, 2023 - Indiana Public Sector Cybersecurity Summit: No cost for public sector employees; lunch provided.
Virtual Town Halls
Held virtually on the second Tuesday of each month at 1 p.m. Subscribe to our IOT Events & Information mailing list here: https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/INIOT/signup/36480
- Cybersecurity Assessments
- NEW: Sign up to receive information about our FREE local government cybersecurity assessments program here.
- Cybersecurity Incident Reporting
- Report a cyber incident: https://in.accessgov.com/cybersecurity/Forms/Page/cybersecurity/incident-reporting-form/0
- Sign up to be a reporter for your organization: https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/INIOT/signup/26666
- Cybersecurity Training
- Employees are the first line of defense against cyberattacks; take advantage of the State’s free cybersecurity training program. You can pick and choose the training for your staff, or take the same training as state employees.
- Local Government Domain
- Indiana has about 3,000 local units of government, but many do not use a the trusted .gov domain. IOT provides free in.gov domains for email, websites and web applications.
- Local Government Email
- Many units of local government do not have a secure email account, with a clearly identifiable domain name – and that’s a cyber-security risk.
- Local Government Website
- IOT supports hundreds of websites for state and local government. Locals choose from the same award-winning, secure site templates that state agencies use, and have access to update the content themselves.
- Quantity Purchase Agreements (QPA's) - There are a number of QPA's available to local government entities.
- SHI INTERNATIONAL CORP: Computers & Hardware (https://www.in.gov/idoa/proc/QPA/54976.pdf)
- SHI INTERNATIONAL CORP: Servers (https://www.in.gov/idoa/proc/QPA/46383.pdf)
- View all others here: https://www.in.gov/idoa/procurement/active-contracts-and-qpas/qpa-supplemental-information/all-current-qpas/
- Contact the IOT Procurement team (mailto:email@example.comN.gov) for additional details.
- SLCGP Committee
- The Indiana State and Local Cybersecurity Grant Program Planning Committee ("SLCGP Committee") is formed in response to the federal Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA). The committee will develop, approve, implement, monitor, review, and revise, as appropriate, a strategic plan that establishes funding priorities and approves cybersecurity projects. Find the public notices and agendas here: https://www.in.gov/iot/slcgp-committee/