Military, government, and civic conferences are quick and easy when group outings are planned at Atterbury-Muscatatuck. The MG R. Martin Umbarger Conference Center auditorium, or one of many meeting rooms at Atterbury-Muscatatuck are available to host military, government (federal, state, local) or civic conference, meeting or workshop of various sizes.
NOTE: Requests from private organizations and individuals cannot be filled.
- Large meeting rooms
- Break-out rooms
- Auditorium with complete sound and IT systems
- Conference Center with rustic log construction and complete sound and IT systems
- Choice of seating arrangements -- conference, banquet, auditorium or any combination
- Catering services
- On-post accommodations and hotels nearby
- Three major airports in the area
- Four major Interstate systems in the area
- Guided tours of Atterbury-Muscatatuck are available
Centrally located in the United States, Atterbury-Muscatatuck is easily accessed by air or highway. At Atterbury-Muscatatuck, customer service and providing a premier training and developmental testing environment is our primary focus.