Please read the information below about registration, attendance policy and priority criteria, and download our FAQ, before clicking on the Kids AT Summer Youth Camp registration page.
Kids AT Summer Youth Camp FAQ
Under the correct identification, choose either Army National Guard OR Air National Guard. Once you get started, the site will offer travel protection insurance. There is NO need to purchase that insurance. That option is offered for travelers who are flying and provides coverage if plans are cancelled. Please deny this option or you will be paying extra. If you think you qualify for the scholarship for Kids AT, please contact the Indiana Child and Youth Program Coordinator at 317-247-3300, Ext. 85441 to receive scholarship information.
The following describes the youth who are permitted to attend KIDS AT Summer Youth Camps and the order in which registrations will be prioritized:
- Children/direct dependents of mobilized or deployed Indiana National Guard members
- Children/direct dependents of Indiana National Guard members in the deployment cycle (either pre-mobilization or reintegration up to one year)
- Children/direct dependents of all Indiana fallen service members of all branches
- Children/direct dependents of Traditional and Active Indiana National Guard members
- Children/direct dependents of Retired Indiana National Guard members
- Siblings, grandchildren, cousins, nieces and nephews of current National Guard members
- Siblings, grandchildren, cousins, nieces and nephews of retired National Guard members
YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION DOES NOT SECURE YOUR SPOT
Registrants will receive an email confirming your camper’s acceptance to attend KIDS AT Summer Youth Camp. Due to the priority criteria above, youth qualified for a higher priority will be selected before youth ranking at a lower priority. We do not expect to turn youth away unless they fail to meet the criteria above.