Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program
Remember, you are important to us!
- Education to help ensure the readiness of members of the unit, their families, and affected communities for the rigors of deployment
- Education for service members and their families about available resources and connections to service providers who can assist in overcoming the challenges of reintegration
- Reintegration curriculum implemented throughout the deployment cycle that builds resilience for current and future deployments
- The Indiana National Guard’s Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program holds events across Indiana to ensure you and your family benefit from the resources available to you.
- Our national Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program website has current information about events happening across the United States.
- Understanding and accessing benefits earned as a result of activation
- Geographic isolation
- Disparate or sparse access to military family support groups in local communities
- Continued and repeated deployments
- Unemployment and underemployment of returning Reserve component members
Indiana was the first National Guard Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program to conduct post-deployment health reassessment at a VA hospital.The program allows service members to register immediately for VA benefits, to become familiar with the VA facilities and personnel, to schedule needed appointments or to seek immediate admission to the hospital.
711 N Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204