Federal Tuition Assistance - Army IgnitED
Filing for ArmyIgnitED
Submit education goal in ArmyIgnitED.
Submit TA requests in ArmyIgnitED.
Submit approved TA requests to school.
- Deadline to apply is 7 days prior to the first day of class.
- Must be a satisfactory drilling participant in the Indiana National Guard with no flags
- Officers have a Reserve Duty Service Obligation (RDSO)
- Have a four-year RSO from the last day of FTA-funded courses
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA for undergraduate and 3.0 GPA for graduate FTA-funded classes
- May only receive FTA for up to 16 credit hours per fiscal year.
- If a soldier uses any FTA for an Associate’s or bachelor’s degree, that soldier must complete ten years of service before FTA can be used for a graduate degree (Master’s).