Indiana Air Range Complex
- Air-to-ground and JTAC subject matter experts ( SMEs)
- Air scored targets
- Strafe targets
- Rocket targets
- Laser capabilities
- Day and night operations for manned and unmanned activity
- Restricted airspace for unmanned flight training and testing
- Dedicated Unmanned Aircraft Operations Facilities
- Operations and Maintenance Hangar
- Admin and Operational Office Space
Himsel Air Field
Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 7:30 to 4 p.m.
Other times as mission requires. Fuel available with 24 hour's notice. 72 hours advance notice if your mission requires 24-hour operations.
Monday-Sunday, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Other times as mission requires, with notification of 5 business days
Department of Defense (DoD)
Visual Flight Rules (VFR)
supplement as “HIMSEL AAF”
Prior Permission Request (PPR)
Required For Arrivals
Himsel Tower or Range Control
approximately 36/18 4220’ x 72’
709’ Mean Sea Level
May require approach over impact area. Ranges must be in check-fire.
Tuesday through Friday days
Tuesday through Thursday nights
Saturday and Sunday
Other times are considered on a case-by-case basis.
available for scheduling daily from 0630 to 2400 local time.
available for scheduling daily from 0800 to 2300 local time.
JPG A/B/C/D MOAs
activated in conjunction with R-3403A/B and available for scheduling daily from 0800-2300 local time, other times by NOTAM.