Welcome to the Noble County Treasurer's Office
Noble County Treasurer
View your property information and tax bills here.
The 2024 tax Sale will be held in the fall. No additional information available.
For more information on tax sale properties visit SRI Tax Sale System.
TAX BILLS ARE MAILED ONCE PER YEAR BY MID-APRIL
Penalties are applied to all unpaid balances after the due dates. Unpaid taxes and penalties may be subject to tax sale (Real Estate) or collections (Personal Property/Mobile Homes).
- Spring Installment due May 10, 2024
- Fall Installment due November 12, 2024
govpayments.com/in_noble (Payment Plan options available)
Mail Check/Money Order to & Drop Box located at:
Noble County Treasurer's Office
109 N York St Albion, IN 46701.
Post office mark by the due date is considered on time. DO NOT MAIL CASH.
SPLITS- Please notify us if you are paying on a property that was part of a split. A split tax bill can be figured by the auditor's office.
BE SURE ALL TAXES HAVE BEEN PAID BEFORE PURCHASING A MOBILE HOME. If title work is not complete, the previous owner will continue to be billed until new ownership is shown on title. The owner of record at the BMV may request a new title for a small fee. If you are not the current owner of record, you will have to file for a lost title through the courts.
- ALL taxes must be paid in order for the Treasurer's office to complete a permit.
- Supply the BMV with the permit to transfer ownership on the title.
- Provide a copy of your new title to the Assessor’s office. The Auditor’s office will also need a copy to receive any qualifying exemptions.
THE TREASURER'S OFFICE HANDLES TAX PAYMENTS
- EXEMPTIONS – Contact the Auditor’s Office 260-636-2658
- ASSESSMENTS – Contact the Assessor’s Office 260-636-2297
- DRAINAGE/DITCH ASSESSMENTS - Contact the Surveyor’s Office 260-636-2131