Language Translation
  Close Menu

Open Loop Geothermal

Interested in installing an open loop geothermal? First you will need to apply for an open loop geothermal permit with the Noble County Surveyors Office. Below you will find the application to apply for this permit:

Open Loop Geothermal Application

If you have any questions about this form, please feel free to call the Surveyors Office at: 260-636-2131