Language Translation
  Close Menu



If you are wanting to make an improvement in the Floodplain, please contact the Building Department.

Noble County has adopted a Flood Ordinance which has additional requirements when you are wanting to build or make any improvements.

Ordinance for Flood Hazard Areas (Not Official Document) (TBD)

Q & A about building in a Flood Hazard Area.