Website Design and Development
IN.gov offers agencies custom web design and development for all sizes of projects. These projects are not limited in scope, as some can be as small as a custom interactive widget and as big as an enterprise website. These projects are priced at the standard IOT rate to help avoid larger 3rd party investments that can handcuff agency budgets.
Web design and development examples:
- Custom websites:
- https://www.in.gov/attorneygeneral/ - Custom template that is being used by other agencies – in.gov/schoolsafety, in.gov/cybersecurity, in.gov/ihcda
- https://www.in.gov/mph/ - Custom template that is being used by other agencies – in.gov/itp, in.gov/auditor
- https://www.in.gov/recovery/ - Designed by marketing agency, developed by II -Custom template being used by other agencies – in.gov/veterans
- https://www.in.gov/medicaid/members/ - Custom site and landing page developed for FSSA’s Medicaid program.
- https://www.in.gov/access/ - Custom site for application information
- https://www.in.gov/password/ - Application landing page
- Custom maps:
- BMV Branch Map - https://www.in.gov/bmv/2415.htm - Location-based map
- Tobacco Inspection Map - https://www.in.gov/fssa/dmha/3456.htm - Location-based map
- Suicide Prevention Resource Map - https://www.in.gov/issp/2422.htm - County-based map
- Sheriff Directory Map - https://www.in.gov/sheriffs/ - County-based map
- County Tax Map - https://www.in.gov/dor/6823.htm - County-based map
- https://analytics.in.gov/ - Custom dashboard
- Other ideas that IN.gov can help with:
- Data visualizations
- Office monitor/tv slideshows
- Organization charts
- 3rd party integrations
- Other projects related to online visualizations, graphics, or presentations
No matter what the size and scope of the project, IOT and IN.gov can assist with the design and development of the project.