The INDOT Major Projects Delivery team is responsible for developing, managing and executing the agency’s largest and most complex road and bridge projects. Using a variety of procurement methods, the Major Projects Delivery team strives to get the best value for Indiana taxpayers while staying within budget and on schedule.
Indiana has established itself as a national leader in leveraging private sector capital and innovation to finance, construct and maintain major transportation infrastructure projects. Learn more about Indiana's P3 statutes and some projects procured as P3s here.
- INDOT P3 Guidelines
- INDOT Major Projects in Development or Under Construction
- P3 Projects
- Evansville Industry Forum Registration List (Data as of September 2022)
- Evansville Industry Forum Project Overview Presentation (Data as of September 2022)
- Major Projects August 24 Industry Day Project Attendance List (Data as of August 2022)
- Major Projects August 24 Industry Day Project Overview Presentation (Data as of August 2022)
- Major Projects June 25 DBE Project Overview presentation, with questions (Data as of June 2021)
- Major Projects Industry Day (Data as of May 2019)
- DBE Networking Day (Data as of December 2019)
- INDOT’s Major Projects Delivery Team