FTA has released a new Public Transportation Agency Safety Plan (PTASP) regulation online training course, Roadmap to Drafting an Agency Safety Plan for Bus Agencies. The course provides examples of how transit agencies can create compliant Agency Safety Plans.
This 5-hour self-paced course is designed for staff from transit agencies, state departments of transportation and contractors who are involved in drafting or assisting in the development of a bus transit agency safety plan. The online course covers:
- Overview of the PTASP regulation
- Applicable transit agencies and personnel
- Leveraging resources for drafting an agency safety plan
- Safety Management Policy requirements
- Safety Risk Management requirements
- Safety Assurance requirements
- Safety Promotion requirements
- Certifying the safety plan and next steps
To access the course, you must register through the Transportation Safety Institute (TSI) website. For support with the registration process, contact TSI at email@example.com or (405) 954-3682. For questions on course content, please contact Rhoderick Ramsey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transportation Safety Institute