The Vincennes District is responsible for maintaining 4,425 lane miles of state roads, 784 lane miles of interstate, 1,849 large culverts, 20,000 small culverts, 1,085 state bridges, 142 snow routes, 260 traffic signals, 186 flashers, 57,000 road signs, and 1,310 panel signs.
There are five sub-districts (Evansville, Linton, Paoli, Tell City and Vincennes) and 16 counties (Crawford, Daviess, Dubois, Gibson, Greene, Knox, Lawrence, Martin, Orange, Perry, Pike, Posey, Spencer, Sullivan, Vanderburgh and Warrick) within the Southwest District.
Policy and Procedures
- New Airport Road/CR 300 South Road Realignment in Orange County
- I-69 Ohio River Crossing
- I-69 (Indianapolis to Evansville)
- Transportation Conformity Determination Reports for Greene and Jackson Counties
- INDOT Major Projects
- 18 Month Letting List Search
- Adopt-A-Highway Program
- Flashing Yellow Arrow Traffic Signals
- How a Project Becomes a Project Brochure
- Indiana's Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices
- Local Public Agency Programs
- INDOT CARS 511 Program
- Subscribe to INDOT News