Secure Messaging with Customer Service via INTIME
If assistance is needed with an individual income tax, business or corporate tax account, contact DOR using INTIME to submit a question or get your issue resolved easily and efficiently. Once you are logged in, get started with INTIME messaging by selecting the “All Actions” tab followed by clicking on the “Messages” section.
Recover Access to INTIME Accounts Online
If a customer experiences an issue accessing their INTIME account, their username can be retrieved and their password reset online at intime.dor.in.gov. Click on “Forgot Name or User Password” under the login button and follow the directions on the next screen. Requested emails containing reset links or other information to regain access may be inadvertently directed to spam folders, so remember to check there before calling DOR Customer Service for assistance.
Welcome to INTIME
The Indiana Department of Revenue’s (DOR) e-services portal, the Indiana Taxpayer Information Management Engine (INTIME), enables customers to manage business taxes, withholding, corporate income tax and individual income tax, in one convenient location, 24/7.
An INTIME Functionality chart, listed by tax type, is available.
- INTIME User Guide for Business Customers
- INTIME User Guide for Individual Income Tax Customers
- INTIME User Guide for CGE and TTG Customers
- INTIME User Guide for Electronic Cigarette Tax Registration
- INTIME User Guide for Alcohol, Cigarette, and Other Tobacco Products Tax Customers
- INTIME User Guide for Fuel Tax Customers
- DOR’s E-Filing Method Options chart with list of supported tax types and forms
- Make a Bill Payment Without Logging in to INTIME
- Create an INTIME Logon
- Set Up a Payment Plan with INTIME
- INTIME ePOA Guide for Tax Practitioners
- INTIME ePOA Guide for Clients
DOR’s Tax Talk Blog also has valuable information on INTIME related topics
INTIME Functionality for Individual Income Tax Customers
As of September 2021, Individual Income tax customers can create a username and password for their new INTIME account to access features that include:
Increased Online Support for Tax Preparers
INTIME also provides increased access and functionality to tax practitioners including:
- Access to view and manage multiple customers under one login
- Ability to file returns, make payments, and view, file and pay history for clients
- Electronic Power of Attorney (ePOA) request for authorization to act on behalf of clients
- Ability to view and respond to correspondence for clients