INTIME registration and migration is now live for business tax customers!
Welcome to INTIME
What is INTIME?
The Indiana Department of Revenue’s (DOR) current modernization effort includes the Indiana Taxpayer Information Management Engine (INTIME), which is the online service portal for customers to use when managing business sales tax, withholding, and corporate income tax with DOR. For more information on the modernization project, visit our Project NextDOR webpage.
- INTIME User Guide
- INtax to INTIME User Migration Guide
- INtax to INTIME User Migration Guide Practitioner Edition
- VIDEO Tutorial: INtax to INTIME Migration (for general use)
- VIDEO Tutorial: INtax to INTIME Migration - Practitioner's edition
Increased Online Support for Tax Preparers
INTIME also provides increased access and functionality for tax preparers including:
- Access to view and manage multiple customers under one login
- Ability to file returns, make payments, and view file and pay history for clients
- Power of attorney (POA) request for authorization to act on behalf of clients
- Ability to view and respond to correspondence for clients