If assistance is needed with your individual, business or corporate tax account, contact DOR using INTIME to submit a question or get your issue resolved easily and efficiently. Once you are logged in, get started with INTIME messaging by selecting the “All Actions” tab followed by clicking on the “Messages” section.
Welcome to INTIME
What is INTIME?
The Indiana Department of Revenue’s (DOR) current modernization effort includes the Indiana Taxpayer Information Management Engine (INTIME), which is the online service portal for customers to use when managing individual income tax, business sales tax, withholding, and corporate income tax with DOR. For more information on the modernization project, visit our Project NextDOR webpage.
Go to INTIME
- INTIME User Guide for Business Customers
- INTIME User Guide for Individual Income Tax Customers
- INTIME User Guide for CGE and TTG Customers
Increased Online Support for Tax Preparers
INTIME also provides increased access and functionality for tax preparers including:
- Access to view and manage multiple customers under one login
- Ability to file returns, make payments, and view file and pay history for clients
- Power of attorney (POA) request for authorization to act on behalf of clients
- Ability to view and respond to correspondence for clients