Health Plan Options
The state will be offering three statewide medical plans for 2021: Consumer-Driven Health Plan 1 (CDHP1), Consumer-Driven Health Plan 2 (CDHP2) and Traditional Plan. All three available plans are in the National (BlueCard) PPO network with Anthem and have a prescription drug plan through CVS Caremark. Each plan has differences in premium costs, deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums.
Compare the plans
- 2021 Plan Comparison - This document includes information related to office visits, inpatient, ER, urgent care, wellness and prevention and medicine as they relate to each plan.
- 2021 Maximum Exposure Calculations - Please note these examples assume employee takes advantage of the Non-Tobacco Use Incentive and costs are incurred within the Anthem provider network.
Know where to go for care
- Know where to go for care guide from Anthem - This document includes information about cost of care by place of service.
Anthem Health Guide
As of July 1, 2020, when a state of Indiana plan member calls Anthem customer service they will be connected to an Anthem Health Guide instead of customer service. Health Guides can be reached by phone, mobile app, email or even online chat via mobile device or computer. Health Guides work closely with health care professionals, like nurses, health coaches, and social workers, to provide personalize and consultative support. A Health Guide can help you:
- Connect with the right benefits and programs for your health care needs including any of the Condition Care programs.
- Stay on top of your follow-up and prevent care with reminders and appointment-scheduling support.
- Compare costs for health care services and find in-network doctors.
- Answer questions about your claims and covered services.
To get ready to fully utilize the new service, start by downloading Anthem’s latest app, Sydney, available for iPhone and Android. Log in using your Anthem User Name and Password from their web portal or register as a new user.
With the Sydney app you can:
- Find care and check costs
- View claims
- View and use digital ID cards
- See all of your benefits including your deductible, co-insurance and out of pocket maximum
- Use the interactive chat feature to get answers quickly
- Sync with your fitness tracker
- Check My Family Health Records (myFHR)