The Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority (IHCDA) would like to thank you for all you have done to help ensure families stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer. This energy assistance program assists roughly 108,000 families on an annual basis with their utilities.
This page is designed to provide resources for the local service providers and utility vendors who work with IHCDA to run the program. If you are looking for a resource that is not listed below, please contact IHCDA at LIHEAP@ihcda.in.gov.
Given the total dollar amount awarded to IHCDA, the Regular EAP program this year is expected to serve approximately 87,251* households, and the CARES Act Benefit can be applied to up to 43,500 qualifying households.
- July 19, 2022 Progress Report
- June 14, 2022 Progress Report
- March 18, 2022, Progress Report
- April 19, 2022 Progress Report
- May 17, 2022 Progress Report
*Note: New LIHEAP funding was recently awarded by ACF. Once distributed, this will change the number of expected households served in PY 2021.
Program Policy and Operations
- Click here to access program outreach/marketing resources
- Vendor Portal
- EAPConnect Vendor Form
- ACH Form
- W-9 Form
- Utility Vendor Overpayment-Refund Summary Spreadsheet
- 2019 Vendor Summit Presentation
- EAP Utility Vendor Guide
EAP Training PY2023
- Electric and Gas Vendor Training - video I ppt
- Bulk Fuel Vendor Training - video I ppt
- EAP Operations and Policy Changes - video I ppt
- Intake Overview - video I ppt
- EAP and Water Training - July 27, 2022
- Eligibility Determination and Income Calculation - video I ppt
- Budget, Award Management, and Transmittals - video I ppt
- Investigate Fraud, Waste, and Abuse - video I ppt