The Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority (IHCDA) would like to thank you for all you have done to help ensure families stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer. This energy assistance program assists roughly 108,000 families on an annual basis with their utilities.
This page is designed to provide resources for the local service providers and utility vendors who work with IHCDA to run the program. If you are looking for a resource that is not listed below, please contact IHCDA at LIHEAP@ihcda.in.gov.
Given the total dollar amount awarded to IHCDA, the Regular EAP program this year is expected to serve approximately 87,251* households, and the CARES Act Benefit can be applied to up to 43,500 qualifying households.
*Note: New LIHEAP funding was recently awarded by ACF. Once distributed, this will change the number of expected households served in PY 2021.
Program Policy and Operations
- Intake and Operations Program Manual
- Intake Specialist Guide
- Click here to access program outreach/marketing resources
EAP Training PY2022
- EAP Operations and Policy Changes - video I .ppt
- Investigate Fraud, Waste, and Abuse - video I .ppt
- Eligibility Determination and Income Calculations / Q&A - video I .ppt
- EAPConnect Enhancements - video I .ppt
- America Rescue Plan Act - video I .ppt
- Budget Management, Claims, and Transmittals / Q&A - video part one I video part two I .ppt