Medicaid HCBS Programs
Indiana offers eight Medicaid Home- and Community-Based Services programs that target specific groups. HCBS programs allow members to live in a community setting and avoid institutional placement. To be eligible for any HCBS program, you must meet Medicaid guidelines and HCBS program-specific eligibility guidelines.
- Aged & Disabled Waiver
- Community Integration and Habilitation Waiver
- Family Supports Waiver
- Traumatic Brain Injury Waiver
- Adult Mental Health Habilitation
- Behavioral and Primary Healthcare Coordination
- Child Mental Health Wraparound
Additional HCBS Resources:
- 2019-2020 HCBS Rate Methodology Project
- Home- and Community-Based Services Final Rule
- CMS Home and Community-Based Services Website
Public Notices and Comments
There are currently no public notices or comments.