The Indiana Long Term Care Insurance Program (ILTCIP) is an innovative partnership between the State of Indiana and private long-term care insurance companies. Indiana has taken the lead in helping residents protect their hard-earned savings from the high cost of long-term care.
- 2023 Indiana Partnership LTC Policy Requirements
- Minimum Daily Benefit - $115 per day
- Total Asset Policy - Initial policy amount at least $474,091
- Tax Deduction for your Long Term Care Partnership Policy
- What You Should Know About Long Term Care Booklet