The Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) will host the 2021 IHCP Works virtual seminar from Tuesday, Oct. 5, through Thursday, Oct. 7. There is no cost to attend this event; however, advance registration is required.
The seminar features three full days of valuable information. Topics include program overviews and specific program billing guidelines, as well as other important IHCP information. This year's seminar focuses on information and education for new providers on standard practices. It will also explore complex provider issues and methods of resolution through introductory sessions (101 track) and advanced sessions (201 track). Sessions will be led by Gainwell Technologies, Anthem, CareSource, Managed Health Services (MHS), MDwise, UnitedHealthcare and the Family and Social Services Administration (FSSA). For more information about the full seminar lineup and to pick your "can’t miss" sessions, see the 2021 IHCP Works Session Descriptions and Schedule.
In addition to the informational sessions, the seminar will include a new component that allows providers to sign up for a virtual one-on-one meeting with a provider representative from any of the managed care entities (MCEs) or Gainwell Technologies.
Providers may register for the seminar online by using the Workshop Registration Tool.
Registration for the IHCP Works seminar is a two-step process. During registration, you must first register for the seminar. After you have confirmed your registration, you must then register for each session you would like to attend. For help registering, visit the registration page for instructions, including the Workshop Registration Tool Quick Reference.
Those who register online receive immediate registration confirmation. All registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, so sign up early for the best selection. Thursday, Sept. 30, will be the last day to register for the seminar. Registration will be closed on and after Friday, Oct. 1, 2021.
One-on-One Meeting Registration
For the first time ever, the IHCP Works seminar will include an opportunity for providers to meet one-on-one with representatives from each MCE and Gainwell Technologies to review specific provider questions or concerns. The meetings are meant to allow space for one-on-one consultations between providers and provider representatives to resolve claim issues, provide policy clarification and more. The meetings will be secure and allow for providers and representatives to review and discuss protected health information (PHI).
Each MCE and Gainwell will be assigned nine 20-minute virtual time slots during which providers can discuss their issue. Time slots are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Tuesday, Sept. 28, will be the last day to register for a one-on-one session. Registration for one-on-one sessions will be closed on and after Wednesday, Sept. 29. Please note that this deadline is earlier than the one for the general seminar session registration.
To sign up for a time slot, providers must complete the following steps:
- Go to SignUpGenius to register for a time slot.
- After you have reached the SignUpGenius site, review which business partner is available for each date and time.
- Note: Available time slots will have a "Sign Up" box on the right-hand side. Time slots that are filled will say "Already filled." Providers can register for multiple time slots at once. However, providers must not sign up for multiple time slots for the same business partner. If providers sign up for multiple time slots for the same business partner, their one-on-one registrations will be canceled.
- Select a time slot and business partner. Click the white box(es) next to the time slot(s) you would like to reserve.
- Click Submit and Sign Up at the bottom of the screen.
- In the "My Comment" section, enter the group name or other brief identifying information to allow the business partner to identify who they will be meeting with. Also enter a very brief description of the issue (for example, "Retro PA question, " "recoupment issue" or "denied claim").
- Note: Do not include any PHI in the "My Comment" section.
- Enter your first and last name and email in the spaces provided.
- Scroll down and click Sign Up Now.
- You will be redirected to a page that confirms your selections and comments.
- Shortly after completing the registration, you will receive an email from OMPPProviderRelations@fssa.in.gov. This email will include an attachment that contains a Microsoft Outlook calendar invite for your registered time slots. The body of the email will confirm your time slot selections and your comments.
Before the seminar begins, you will receive another email containing the WebEx link for your registered time slot. Providers must enter the WebEx room at their designated times. Providers will be placed in the waiting room and admitted by the business partner representatives. During their time slot, providers will have the opportunity to discuss their issue, share screens to show PHI, and set up next steps for resolution. PHI should not be shared in the chat function.
Connecting to a Virtual Session
The 2021 IHCP Works seminar is hosted through WebEx video conferencing. Three WebEx Room links (one for each day of the seminar) as well as call-in numbers (if needed) will be posted on this page.
Providers must visit this webpage on the day of their registered session to access the appropriate WebEx link. Follow these steps:
- Click the link for the session for which you registered.
- After you click the appropriate WebEx Room link, you will be prompted to download WebEx if you do not have it on your system. Follow the download instructions.
- Note: Please allow enough time prior to the start of each meeting to complete any downloads required to access the session. The IHCP recommends downloading the WebEx application onto your computer instead of using the WebEx website.
- Launch the WebEx application and sign in to the meeting. Click Join as Guest. You will be prompted by a second screen. Click Join Meeting. You will be placed in the virtual lobby until the host lets you in.
- Ensure that your audio is enabled when you join the session. Depending on your system's settings, you may have to call in to connect your audio. Call-in numbers will be available on this page.
- You will be placed into the session.
If you have questions about the seminar, registration or technical issues, please contact the IHCP Works seminar voicemail at 317-488-5072.