Welcome to the Healthy Indiana Plan!
The Healthy Indiana Plan is a health-insurance program for qualified adults. The plan is offered by the State of Indiana. It pays for medical costs for members and could even provide vision and dental coverage. It also rewards members for taking better care of their health. The plan covers Hoosiers ages 19 to 64 who meet specific income levels. See below if your 2018 income qualifies.
- Individuals with annual incomes up to $16,954 may qualify.
- Couples with annual incomes up to $22,987 may qualify.
- A family of four with an annual income of $35,053 may qualify.
The Healthy Indiana Plan uses a proven, consumer-driven approach that was pioneered in Indiana. The program continues to build upon the framework and successes of the original Healthy Indiana Plan that started in 2008.
If you have any questions, or to find out if you may be eligible to participate in the Healthy Indiana Plan, please consult the menu on the left of this page, or contact 1-877-GET-HIP9 (1-877-438-4479).
- Indiana Family and Social Services Administration Notice of Post-Award Forum on Indiana Section 1115 Healthy Indiana Plan Demonstration
- HIP Renewal
- Training Session/Webinar for Stakeholders and Navigators on February 16
- Need help? Use this link to find a certified navigator in your area who can help you.