Welcome to the Healthy Indiana Plan!
The Healthy Indiana Plan is a health-insurance program for qualified adults. The plan is offered by the State of Indiana. It pays for medical costs for members and could even provide vision and dental coverage. It also rewards members for taking better care of their health. The plan covers Hoosiers ages 19 to 64 who meet specific income levels. See below if your 2019 income qualifies.
- Individuals with annual incomes up to $17,443 may qualify.
- Couples with annual incomes up to $23,615 may qualify.
- A family of four with an annual income of $35,960 may qualify.
The Healthy Indiana Plan uses a proven, consumer-driven approach that was pioneered in Indiana. The program continues to build upon the framework and successes of the original Healthy Indiana Plan that started in 2008.
- HIP Workforce Bridge proposal
- 2018 HIP Renewal
- Training Session/Webinar for Stakeholders and Navigators on February 16
- Need help? Use this link to find a certified navigator in your area who can help you.
Notice of public hearing - Section 1115 Demonstration Waiver Amendment