IN.gov offers online form services for agencies that are looking for a way to gather information from their visitors. These online forms can provide a way to quickly engage with your audience, collect data, process payments, and replace any legacy PDF or mail-in form.
- Conditional Logic
- Field Validation
- Calculating Fields
- Save & Resume
- File Uploads
- Export Data
- Customized applications that allow partners to process online transactions.
- Online submissions of data.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and e-Checks are all accepted forms of payment.
- Go-to-market in 1/5 of the time.
- Secure Administrative Tool for partners to view submissions.
- Secure, PCI compliant tool.
- Launch services with or without payment.
- Email notifications of completed submissions.
- Mobile ready.
NOTE: It is advised that Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is not collected via any public form. If PII is a requirement of your form, please note that so you are made aware of your options - as there are additional security measures that are needed.
If you or your team needs access to the Forms tool, please fill out the form below.
REQUEST A NEW FORM
If you would like a new form built, please fill out the form below.
REQUEST AN UPDATE
If you require an update to an existing form, please fill out the form below.
Training and Reference Resources
For help, please view the recorded training videos and documentation site. These resources will be updated as new features and versions are released.