VPS Billing / Payment Processing
This page and all forms are for reporting issues or requesting refunds from Value Payment Systems (VPS) as your payment processor.
Client Support Team
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8:00a-5:00p ET
Email: email@example.com (preferred, instructions below)
Your email to firstname.lastname@example.org will automatically open a service ticket and will send an email notification to Chanya Patsakorn, Indiana’s dedicated Client Support Representative.
Contact VPS Support for:
Financial & Reporting Inquires:
Urgent Issues Requiring Immediate Escalation
- Examples: Payment Application (website) down/not functioning and/or cannot accept payments
- Email VPS Support and include the escalation contacts listed in the VPS Support Reference, and flag as high priority
How to Open a Ticket with Client/Technical Support
- Email email@example.com with your issue. This is preferred because it opens a ticket automatically.
- Include your Dept/Agency Name and Issue in Subject Line (i.e., Dept/Agency Name | Support Request)
- Please provide as much information as possible about the issue in the email Body.
- You will get an automatic reply with a support ticket number.
- If you need to inquire on status or amend a ticket, please respond to the automatic email you received when the ticket was initially established. Initiating a new email thread will open another ticket, which could delay resolution.
- If sending an Encrypted Message, the VPS Support Ticketing System currently does not support these. A VPS Client Support Representative will respond and may ask you to forward the email directly where it contains an attachment(s).
- For more information: VPS Support Reference - Indiana Service Desk