Producer / Agency ServicesLearn More
Financial Filings & Company or Entity LicensureLearn More
Company ComplianceLearn More
Liquidation of Geneva Insurance Company
On July 8, 2019, the Marion Circuit Court located in Indianapolis, Indiana ("Liquidation Court") issued a Final Order of Liquidation (“Order”) against Geneva Insurance Company ("Geneva"). Pursuant to that Order, Geneva is in the process of being liquidated. The Liquidation Court has established June 30, 2021 as the Bar Date, after which claims against Geneva will be forever barred. If you would be reasonably expected to have a claim against Geneva, or if you have asserted a claim against Geneva, and if Geneva has your current address, you should have received or shortly will receive a notice about your insurance policy or your other potential claim against Geneva from the Liquidator, or from your insurance agent. All claims against Geneva must be asserted by filing a Proof of Claim in the liquidation proceeding. If you believe you have a claim against Geneva and have not received or do not soon receive a Proof of Claim Form from the Liquidator, or from your insurance agent, please find links to the relevant documents below:
Indiana All Payer Claims Database Request for Information (RFI)
The link to the Indiana All Payer Claims Database Request for Information (RFI) can be found here:
Please note that Teresa Deaton-Reese is the State’s single point of contact for this RFI. Inquiries are not to be directed to any other staff member of the IDOI. Such action may disqualify Respondent from further considerations in this RFI process and any subsequent Request for Proposal (RFP) process.
United States Census 2020 - Indiana
Why is it important for Hoosiers to fill out the census in 2020?
Census Data Shapes Indiana’s Future
Hoosiers care because:
- Census data drives dollars for education, housing, health, and public safety.
- Census data impacts strategic planning decisions about statewide job training, location of new businesses, and public transportation projects.
- The U.S. Constitution mandates that census data apportion seats in the House of Representatives.
- Legislative and school districts are determined using census data.
Hoosiers feel secure filling out the census because:
- The Census Bureau is bound by Title 13 of the United States Code to protect individuals and businesses.
- The Census Bureau collects information to produce statistics. Personal information cannot be used against respondents by any government agency or court.
It’s easy for Hoosiers to take part because:
- You can respond by phone, internet, or mail.
- The Census Bureau ensures us data security in online response and language assistance for non-English speakers.
Notices of Public Hearing
Indiana Political Subdivision Risk Management Commission Meeting - August 4, 2020
Indiana Department of Insurance Rulemaking Hearing - June 18, 2020 | Rulemaking Docket
Notice of Enforcement Hearing - Velika Shantel Bender - August 20, 2020
Notice of Enforcement Hearing - Adam Rhoda - August 26, 2020
Notice of Enforcement Hearing - Todd Hopkins - September 9, 2020
Notice of Enforcement Hearing - TCB Transportation / Christopher Randol - September 23, 2020
Notice of Public Hearing for SIHO Holding, Inc. - April 28, 2020
ICHIA Board of Directors Meeting - April 7, 2020
Notice of Hearing - Acquisition of Arsenal Ins. Co. - June 19, 2019
Anthem / Cigna HealthCare of Indiana Final Order
Petition for Approval of Plan for Distribution and Dissolution regarding Farmers Mutual Aid Association
Order of Supervision - Advantage Health Solutions | FAQ's
2020 Education Advisory Council Meeting Dates
- Rate Watch
- File a Patient's Compensation Fund Certificate of Insurance
- File a consumer complaint
- File a provider complaint
- Compare Medigap insurance policies
- Apply to be a bail agent
- Title Insurance Rate Comparison Tool
- Residential Real Estate Acquisition of Licensee Information and Numbers "RREAL IN" Database
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center