IDDC Statewide Partner Meetings
The Indiana Destination Development Corporation celebrated its first anniversary on July 1, 2021. As we enter year two, we want to share our accomplishments and a look at where we are heading with our partners and stakeholders.
Please join Elaine Bedel, Secretary and CEO of IDDC, and other IDDC associates at one of the 14 statewide meeting locations to learn about the exciting progress and opportunities to share Indiana’s great story regarding our quality of place and life and opportunity.
We also encourage you to share this invitation with your local businesses and other industry partners. The more who hear about IDDC’s mission, accomplishments, and future plans, the more successful Indiana will be in attracting and retaining talent, students, business, and visitors.
Please view other dates and times for our statewide meeting locations below. All locations have a specific number of tickets available. Sign up now and secure your spot.
- August 25, 2021: Rensselaer (10 am - 11:30 am ET)
- August 25, 2021: Winona Lake (4 pm - 5:30 pm ET)
- August 31, 2021: Washington (10 am - 11:30 am ET)
- August 31, 2021: Greencastle (3:30 pm - 5 pm ET)
- September 1, 2021: Muncie (10 am - 11:30 am ET)
- September 2, 2021: Greensburg(10 am - 11:30 am ET)
- September 2, 2021: Seymour (3:30 pm - 5 pm ET)
- September 13, 2021: Jeffersonville (3:30 pm - 5 pm ET)
- September 14, 2021: Kokomo (10 am - 11:30 am ET)
- September 14, 2021: South Bend (4 pm - 5:30 pm ET)
- September 16, 2021: Fort Wayne (3 pm - 4:30 pm ET)