Welcome to NextLevel Jobs Business Services!
We provide services to assist Hoosier businesses in attracting and retaining top talent in our state. Indiana’s no cost, NextLevel, business services include but are not limited to the following:
- Improving local connectivity through direct business engagement by:
- Accessing untapped labor pools
- Strategic planning & economic development
- Layoff Aversion
- Rapid Response / Business downsizing assistance
- Developing Department of Labor (DOL) Registered Apprenticeships; Certified State Earn and Learn (SEAL) programs; and other Work-Based Learning as applicable
- Providing comprehensive, demand driven data analytics in your area
- Providing customizable statewide awareness & connectivity campaign including social media; webinars; virtual job fairs; and website outreach
- Promoting job openings nationally via our Hoosier Talent Network & the National Labor Exchange
- Aligning the NextLevel Jobs: Employer Training Grant (Reimbursement)
Employability Skills Benchmarks
The term “employability skills” applies to those skills previously called “soft” skills or workplace-ready skills. Employability skills are those that all employers find necessary in order to find and sustain employment. The skills within these Employability Skills Benchmarks have been vetted by Hoosier employers, and allow Hoosier educational and training providers to have a commonly understood set of skills that students should seek to demonstrate.
Looking to recruit, hire, retain and advance qualified people with disabilities?
The US Department of Labor relaunched the EARN website to help make public, private sector workplaces more inclusive for people with disabilities.
Looking for qualified candidates?
Check out Indiana Career Connect