Wabash to host Rural Justice and Public Health Summit
September 22, 2023 | Press release
Three hundred people are expected in Wabash on Friday, October 13 for a justice and health event at the Honeywell Center. The Rural Justice and Public Health Professionals Summit is open to justice stakeholders and healthcare partners from across the state.
Supreme Court to hold oral argument in Steuben County
September 8, 2023 | Press release
The Indiana Supreme Court will travel to Trine University in Steuben County on Wednesday, September 27. The Court will hold oral argument in WEOC, Inc., et al. v. Niebauer (22A-CT-1869), a civil case concerning responsibility of businesses that serve alcohol when people they served later injure someone else. This will be the 50th time the Court has heard an argument on the road since 1994.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?