Statement on passing of Justice O’Connor
December 1, 2023
Indiana Chief Justice Loretta H. Rush reflects on the “pioneering spirit, unwavering dedication to justice, and trailblazing achievements” of United States Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor.
Marion County judicial applicant interviews December 15 and 18
November 30, 2023 | Press release
On December 15 and 18, the Marion County Judicial Selection Committee will conduct interviews of 23 applicants for two Marion County trial court judicial positions: one in the Family Division and one in the Criminal Division. The interviews will be held in the Supreme Court Conference Room (State House 319) at 200 W. Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204. Interviews are open to the public.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?