Applications available for judicial position in St. Joseph County
July 30, 2021 | Press Release
The St. Joseph County Judicial Nominating Commission is beginning the process of selecting a new superior court judge. Judge David C. Chapleau retired in July 2021, creating a vacancy on the St. Joseph Superior Court.
Access more records and services at public.courts.in.gov
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?