Selection Committee names finalists for Marion County judicial position
January 18, 2022
The Marion County Judicial Selection Committee announced three nominees to fill an upcoming judicial vacancy. The Committee unanimously selected the following finalists for the vacancy created by the resignation of Judge Mark Jones:
- Magistrate Danielle P. Gaughan
- Charles Miller
- Magistrate Kelly M. Scanlan
Access more records and services at public.courts.in.gov
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?