Nominees for St. Joseph County judicial position updated
April 16, 2021 | Press Release
The St. Joseph Superior Court Judicial Nominating Commission will submit a new list of five nominees to Governor Holcomb for the upcoming vacancy of Judge Margot Reagan. The nominees are:
- Magistrate Cristal Brisco
- Magistrate Keith Doi
- Magistrate Andre Gammage
- Stephanie Nemeth
- Magistrate Julie Verheye
Access more records and services at public.courts.in.gov
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?