Indiana Supreme Court suspends judge facing felony charges in Crawford County
May 12, 2022 | Press Release
The Indiana Supreme Court has imposed an interim suspension on Circuit Court Judge Sabrina Bell of Crawford County, effective immediately. The Indiana Commission on Judicial Qualifications filed a “Notice of Criminal Charges and Request for Suspension” and “Exhibit A” with the Indiana Supreme Court.
Selection Committee names finalists for Marion County judicial position
May 10, 2022 | Press release
The Marion County Judicial Selection Committee announced three nominees to fill an upcoming judicial vacancy. The Committee unanimously selected the following finalists for the vacancy created by the retirement of Judge Grant W. Hawkins:
- Mark Kamish
- Linda Major
- Magistrate Jeffrey Marchal
Access more records and services at public.courts.in.gov
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?