Judicial officers recognized at annual educational conference
September 21, 2021 | Press Release
Many judges, magistrates, and commissioners were recognized by Chief Justice Loretta Rush for their commitment to higher education and their long-time service. Forty-six judicial officers received an Indiana Judicial College certificate, one received a master’s certificate, and four were honored for years of service on the bench. The accolades were presented at an annual judicial conference.
Indiana Supreme Court establishes Commission on Equity and Access
September 15, 2021 | Press Release
A 21-member Commission on Equity and Access in the Court System will have its first meeting in October. Established by Supreme Court order, the Commission membership represents all three branches of government and includes educators, judges, prosecutors, public defenders, and other professionals.
Indiana Supreme Court establishes Eviction Task Force
September 14, 2021 | Press Release
A nine-member task force is working to provide landlords and tenants a fair chance to resolve their disputes and access federal rental assistance resources. The Indiana Supreme Court established the Indiana Eviction Task Force to gather input from stakeholders and provide the Court with recommendations to help distribute the available federal money more quickly.
Access more records and services at public.courts.in.gov
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?