Comments sought for rule amendments that would change who can take Indiana bar exam
March 21, 2023 | Press Release
Proposed changes to Rules 6, 13, and 17.1 of the Indiana Rules for Admission to the Bar and the Discipline of Attorneys are now online for review and comment. The proposed amendments would allow graduates of certain non-ABA accredited law schools to sit for the Indiana bar exam. Purdue University submitted the requested rule changes to expand legal education opportunities across Indiana in recognition of our state’s critical shortage of lawyers.
Read the March 21 press release
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?