Applications available for judicial position in St. Joseph County
February 2, 2024
The St. Joseph County Judicial Nominating Commission is beginning the process of selecting a new superior court judge. The position became available on January 26 when Judge Cristal C. Brisco (Superior Court 4, Civil Division) was appointed to the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana.
Discipline charges filed against Madison County judge
February 1, 2024
The Indiana Commission on Judicial Qualifications has filed disciplinary charges against Madison Circuit Court Judge Scott A. Norrick. The Commission alleges Judge Norrick demonstrated a recurring pattern of failing to adequately supervise court staff as well as failing to properly take action in a number of criminal cases. Judge Norrick is permitted (but not required) to file an answer to the charges within 20 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?