Supreme Court to hold oral argument in Boone County
May 25, 2022 | Press Release
The Indiana Supreme Court will travel to Lebanon High School in Boone County on Thursday, June 30, in celebration of Justice Steven David's final oral argument with the Court. Justice David is retiring this year and previously served as a Boone County trial court judge.
Access more records and services at public.courts.in.gov
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?