Commission selects 12 finalists for Court of Appeals second interview
May 14, 2021 | Press Release
The Judicial Nominating Commission interviewed 23 candidates May 13-14 and named 12 finalists for the District 2 opening on the Court of Appeals of Indiana. The following applicants will be invited to a second round of interviews with the Commission on June 8:
- Ms. Stephanie K. Bibbs
- Mr. Stephen R. Creason
- Hon. Mark K. Dudley
- Hon. Paul A. Felix
- Ms. Elizabeth C. Green
- Mr. Derek R. Molter
- Hon. Timothy W. Oakes
- Hon. Brant J. Parry
- Mr. Patrick W. Price
- Mr. Zachary J. Stock
- Hon. Lisa L. Swaim
- Hon. Heather A. Welch
Access more records and services at public.courts.in.gov
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?