Discipline charges filed against former Adams County judge
November 17, 2021 | Press Release
The Indiana Commission on Judicial Qualifications has filed disciplinary charges against former Adams Superior Court Judge Patrick R. Miller. The Commission alleges four counts of misconduct related to 2020 judicial campaign activities during work hours. Miller is permitted (but not required) to file an answer to the charges within 20 days.
Cameras in courtrooms pilot starting December 1
November 15, 2021 | Press Release
The Indiana Supreme Court has authorized a pilot project for cameras to be allowed in five trial courts starting in December 2021 for broadcast coverage. The project also allows for rebroadcasting of any live-streamed proceeding with approval from the judge.
Access more records and services at public.courts.in.gov
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?