Applications available for law school assistance program
December 6, 2022 | Press Release
The Indiana Conference for Legal Education Opportunity offers programming designed to assist individuals from traditionally underrepresented groups in pursuing legal careers. Applications for the ICLEO program that begins in summer 2023 are now available and due by March 10, 2023.
Access more records and services at public.courts.in.gov
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?