Comment on proposed changes to Administrative Rule 14
September 30, 2022 | Notice
The bench, bar, and public are invited to comment on changes to Administrative Rule 14. The proposed changes are effective January 1, 2023 as an interim rule giving trial court judges broader discretion to conduct remote hearings. The comment period is open-ended at this time.
Interviews for Court of Appeals finalists set for October 12
September 29, 2022 | Press Release
The Judicial Nominating Commission named six finalists for consideration to fill an upcoming vacancy on the Court of Appeals of Indiana. The vacancy is the result of the appointment of appellate court Judge Derek R. Molter to the Indiana Supreme Court. The applicants will be interviewed in person on October 12.
Community teams from 92 counties to attend Mental Health Summit
September 19, 2022 | Press Release
Communities from across the state are working to improve responding to mental health needs—including for people involved in the courts. The teams are gathering as part of a statewide Mental Health Summit which is taking place on Friday, October 21 at the Indiana Convention Center. Media are welcome to attend an 8:00 a.m. press availability as well as the 8:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. event and must register by September 30, 2022.
Access more records and services at public.courts.in.gov
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?