Many trial courts making their daily dockets available online
March 4, 2021 | Press Release
The Indiana Office of Court Technology has created a new online tool for courts to display their daily dockets, allowing the press and public to know what hearings are scheduled on a given day. This calendar website also integrates with mycase.in.gov and the remote video hearings platform, making it easier for users to find case information and watch a hearing—if it is live-streamed.
Access more records and services at public.courts.in.gov
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?