Committee seeks feedback on changes to Child Support Guidelines
June 1, 2023 | Press Release
The Domestic Relations Committee of the Judicial Conference of Indiana is seeking comments on proposed changes to Indiana’s Child Support Rules and Guidelines, which are used to make decisions about child support in dissolutions of marriage, legal separations, paternity cases, Title IV-D proceedings, and all other actions for child support.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?