Dudley, Molter, Welch nominees for Court of Appeals vacancy
June 8, 2021 | Press Release
The Indiana Judicial Nominating Commission has selected Hon. Mark K. Dudley, Derek R. Molter, and Hon. Heather A. Welch as the three nominees for the upcoming vacancy on the Court of Appeals of Indiana District Two.
Access more records and services at public.courts.in.gov
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?