Info Agency Main Banner Content
Laws, Rules & Policies
General Indiana Law Links
- The Indiana Code
- The Indiana Administrative Code
- The 1816 and 1851 Indiana Constitutions
- Use of the Indiana State Seal
Records Management Laws
- Indiana Code 5-15-5.1: Establishes the Indiana Archives and Records Administration and its functions.
- Title 60, Indiana Administrative Code: The Indiana Oversight Committee on Public Records, and its rules, including microfilm standards.
- Indiana Code 5-15-6: Establishes County Commissions of Public Records and their functions.
Access to Public Records
- Public Access Counselor's Website: The Indiana Public Access Counselor provides advice and assistance concerning Indiana's public access laws to members of the public as well as government officials and their employees.
- Public Access Handbook: A guide to Indiana's Public Access laws (Open Door and Access to Public Records) prepared by the Office of the Attorney General and Office of the Public Access Counselor.