COVID-19 (coronavirus) guidance for Division of Aging stakeholders
The Division of Aging is actively working to develop and share ongoing guidance in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. Listed below are the guidances released to date by the DA, and all FSSA COVID-19 announcements can be found here, and to receive all Aging updates please click here.
- Updated - Guidance for assisted living/residential care facilities mitigation strategies (April 7, 2020)
This document is a guidance for mitigation strategies to reduce the spread of infection in facilities with a resident who is confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19. The document includes general principles, personal protective equipment guidance, staffing recommendations and guidance for facilities and medical providers. Please use this guidance as applicable for the health and safety of your residents and staff.
- Updated - Frequently asked questions regarding COVID-19 response Indiana area agencies on aging and providers (April 6, 2020)
- Division of Aging COVID-19 helpful resource links (April 6, 2020)
- COVID-19 resources for older adults and their families (April 2, 2020)
- Reporting provider concerns (April 1, 2020)
- COVID-19 multi-language resource available from Luna (April 1, 2020)
- Adult day notice of mandatory facility closure (March 30, 2020)
- Infection control guidance for home care providers concerning COVID-19 (March 25, 2020)
- COVID-19 revised guidance for visitation (March 15, 2020)
The DA also continues to share daily updates from the Indiana State Department of Health with stakeholders and subscribers. The most up-to-date information from ISDH can be found found here.