Beginning September 1, 2021, Indiana will use Praxis Content and Pedagogy licensure tests. Please use the link below to access registration and study materials for these tests. If you have questions about the transition from Pearson Assessments to Praxis Assessments, please contact our office using the Educator Licensing Self-Help Form.
- Praxis Licensure Testing in Indiana
- Indiana Test Administration Schedule (September 2022 - August 2023)
- License Areas and Corresponding Praxis Tests
Indiana Praxis Retest Policy and Request Certificates
Indiana and ETS have developed a policy for a free retest under certain conditions. Please see the retest policy information and select the certificate form that applies to your licensure path.
- IN Praxis Retest Policy Approved Program Completers
- IN Praxis Retest Certificate Approved Program Completers
- IN Praxis Retest Certificate Advanced Degree Alt Path
- IN Praxis Retest Certificate Career Specialist Alt Path
- Annual Data Reports IELP 2015-16
- Annual Data Reports IELP
- Annual Candidate Performance Data 2018-2019
- Indiana CORE Assessments Data Report 2017-2019
- Indiana CORE Assessments Annual Data Report 2018-2020
For more information about the tests and standard errors of measurement for each please refer to Understanding Your Praxis Scores or Understanding Your Test Results (CASA, Indiana Developmental/Pedagogy, and Indiana CORE).