Electronic Filing Information
Advantages of online filing:
- Communication via email (resulting in faster turnaround time by eliminating mail.)
- Ability to file a project 24 hours a day – 7 days a week – 365 days a year.
- Multiple uploads allowed per filing.
- State project number given instantly.
- Environmental considerations - nearly 100% paperless process.
- Fees payable by credit card or electronic-check.
Email the IDHS plan review staff at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive a project confirmation email within 4-5 business days.
For more information about how to electronically file a project, or information on new charges, visit: www.in.gov/ai/appfiles/dhs-drs
For information on fees, please view the fee schedule.
For information on project activity, visit: www.in.gov/dhs/2645.htm
- Electronic Filing Law
- Requirements for electronic filing
- Application for Construction Design Release