WHAT IS THE CYBERSECURITY HUB?
Cybersecurity is in EVERY aspect of our lives. Whether you are paying bills online, working, or communicating with friends and family through social media, every Hoosier adult, child, and business is at risk for a cyber attack. The State of Indiana cannot do this alone. It needs EVERY Hoosier to be aware of the potential cyber threats and what each of you can do to protect not only yourself but also your children, employees, and business. This website is intended to be a central hub of information for Hoosiers to find resources and more information about how to stay informed and safe. Click one of the above buttons to get started, or check out our News & Notes for the latest tips and trends for being cyber safe!
CYBERSECURITY NEWS & NOTES
Check here for the latest news and updates involving the cyber world, including:
Cyberbullying impacts adults, as well as teens and children. Here's some helpful tips.
Too Much "Junk Mail"? Reducing Spam eliminates cyber scams. Here's how!
Did You Know?
Every year, cybercriminals steal $40 billion from older adults. Here's what you need to know to be cybersafe - Top 5 Cybercrimes Affecting Older Adults.
Kids and Social Media: Online Safety Tips Every Parent Should Know.
Important information for defending against COVID-19 cyber scams: https://www.us-cert.gov/ncas/current-activity/2020/03/06/defending-against-covid-19-cyber-scams/
In order to assist a variety of stakeholders to ensure the cybersecurity of our Nation's critical infrastructure, CISA offers a range of cybersecurity assessments that evaluate operational resilience, cybersecurity practices, organizational management of external dependencies, and other key elements of a robust cybersecurity framework. CISA's cybersecurity assessment services are offered solely on a voluntary basis and are available upon request.
- Vulnerability Scanningfers vulnerability scanning (formerly known as Cyber Hygiene scanning) of internet-accessible systems for known vulnerabilities on a continual basis. As potential vulnerabilities are identified, CISA notifies the organization so that preemptive risk mitigation efforts may be implemented in order to avert vulnerability exploitationAfter completing Vulnerability Scanning, the organization will received the follo
- ly vulnerability reports detailing current and previously mitigated vulnerabilities and recommendations for migrating vulnerabilities uncovered during vulnerability scanspecial reporting and notices derived from enhanced scansngineering supportFor additional information, consult the Election Infrastructure Security Resource Guide. To schedule Vulnerability Scanning, contact CISAServiceDesk@cisa.dhs.govPhishing Campaign Assessment
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessment
- The Phishing Campaign Assessment (PCA) evaluates an organization’s susceptibility and reaction to phishing emails of varying complexity.After the assessment, the organization will receive a Phishing Campaign Assessment Report that highlights organizational click rates for varying types of phishing emails and summarizes metrics related to the proclivity of the organization to fall victim to phishing attackCyber Resilience Review
- For additional information, consult the Election Infrastructure Security Resource Guide. To schedule a Phishing Campaign Assessment, contact CISAServiceDesk@cisa.dhs.govExternal Dependencies Management Assessment
- Cyber Infrastructure Survey
- Remote Penetration Testing
- Validated Architecture Design Review
- Cyber Security Evaluation Tool (CSET®)