The Department of Child Services is seeking proposals from child welfare service providers to serve families and youth in the State of Indiana for 2006-2008. The deadline for the submission of these proposals is December 22, 2005. Questions regarding this RFP must be submitted in writing by November 23, 2005.
Click on the links below to open the RFP information. If you are unable to download a copy of this information contact your regional coordinator to have a hard copy sent to you.
- Services Standards (in PDF) - Revised: December 9, 2005
- Program Proposal Instructions (in PDF)
- Adapt Security to Enable Macros in Excel (in Word) (in PDF)
- Proposal for the Use of Federal, State and County Funds (in Excel) (in PDF)
- Additional Page 9 (in Excel) (in PDF)
- Application Narrative for Child Welfare Services (in Word) (in PDF)
- Application Narrative for CFCIP Programs (in Word) (in PDF)
- W-9 Form (in PDF)
- Provider Data Form (in Excel) (in PDF)
- Direct Deposit Form (in PDF)
- Minority and Women's Business (in Word) (in PDF)
- Checklist (in Word) (in PDF)
- RFP Score Sheet (in Word) (in PDF)