WHAT SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE
Child support services are available to both custodial and non-custodial parents. Even if the other parent is living in another state, you can enroll for services in Indiana. Caretakers or relatives who have custody of a child may also enroll for child support services.
The Child Support Program provides assistance with the following:
- Establishing paternity (determining the child's biological father)
- Finding the non-custodial parent
- Establishing a child support order or making changes to an existing support order
- Establishing an order for health insurance and medical support for your child(ren)
- Collecting child support payments
- Determining the amount of past due child support
HOW TO ENROLL
Contact your County Prosecutor's Title IV-D child support office. To find the office in your area, visit childsupport.in.gov/county.
Gather the information required by your county child support office.
Complete a Child Support Enrollment Form. You can get a form from your county child support office, or you can download a copy below. There is no fee to apply.
Take or mail the completed form to your county child support office.
Below is the link to the Child Support Enrollment Form. Completing and printing the form before going to your county child support office will save time for everyone.