WHAT SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE
Child support services are available to both custodial and non-custodial parents. Even if the other parent is living in another state, you can apply for services in Indiana. Caretakers or relatives who have custody of a child may also apply for child support services.
The Child Support Program provides assistance with the following:
- Establishing paternity (determining the child's biological father)
- Finding the non-custodial parent
- Establishing a child support order or making changes to an existing support order
- Establishing an order for health insurance and medical support for your child(ren)
- Collecting child support payments
- Determining the amount of past due child support
HOW TO APPLY
Contact your County Prosecutor's Title IV-D child support office. To find the office in your area, visit childsupport.in.gov/county.
Gather the information required by your county child support office.
Complete an Application for Title IV-D Child Support Services. You can get an Application from your child support office, or you can download a copy below. There is no fee to apply.
Take or mail the completed Application to your county child support office.
Below is the link to the Application for Title IV-D Child Support Services. Printing this form and filling it out completely prior to going to your county Title IV-D prosecutor's office will save time for all.