Language Translation
  Close Menu

Frequently Asked Questions (UEI Transition)

Unique Entity Identifier (UEI)

The Unique Entity Identifier (UEI)  transition is federally required.

Having trouble obtaining a UEI?  

Use the guide.  It is THE best source.  If you need help, contact their help line at (866) 606-8220. More information is below.

You can also watch this video or view the Quick Start Guide.

Here’s another resource from our friends at the Missouri Arts Council - Guide to Obtain SAM-UEI