Agency Main Banner Content
Would you like to see more murals, more festivals, more creative activities in your town?
When you align your local creative assets - artists, arts and culture strategies, partners and resources - to support your community’s unique goals and dreams, you organize a sustainable, healthy creative ecosystem for artists and cultural organizations.
The Creative Community Pathway organizes your efforts using best practices, and provides resources to get you there. The Pathway also directly prepares communities who wish to pursue the Indiana Cultural District designation or the Spotlight Community recognition. Click here to learn more.
Agency Sub Banners
- (9/3/20) Three Indiana Arts & Culture Organizations Receive $150,000 to Support COVID-19 Recovery
- (8/26/20) Original Works of Art Celebrate Women's Suffrage at the Statehouse
- (8/13/20) Arts Midwest to Distribute an Additional $1.5 MM through United States Regional Arts Resilience Fund
- (8/11/20) Lt. Governor Crouch Launches Arts, Cultural, and Destination Marketing Organization Support Grants
- (7/20/20) Arts Commission approves $2.8 million in grants to community-based arts providers
- (7/1/20) Arts Midwest awards Notre Dame a $20,000 Shakespeare in American Communities Grant
- (7/1/20) National Endowment for the Arts Approves 12 Indiana Arts Organizations for $600,000 in CARES Act Funding
- (6/29/20) Indiana Arts Commission and gener8tor Announce Emergency Response Program for Creatives
- (6/18/20) United States Regional Arts Resilience Fund Now Accepting Nominations
- (6/17/20) National Endowment for the Arts Awards Vigo County Public Library $15,000 "Big Read" Grant
- (6/16/20) Indiana Arts Commission empowers creative entrepreneurs
- (6/15/20) Indiana Arts Commission distributes $585,000 in CARES relief funds to community-based arts providers
- (6/12/20) Updates to the Indiana Arts Commission's Fiscal Year 2021 Programs and Services
- (6/10/20) National Endowment for the Arts Awards $1,049,800 to Indiana Arts Providers