The Police Department can be reached during the normal office hours of the Winamac Town Hall.
The Winamac Police Department is located at:
251 W Main St.
Winamac, Indiana 46996
Phone: (574) 946-4800 – 911 For Emergencies
Fax: (574) 946-4810
After Hours: 1-800-283-3341 or (574) 946-6655
- Chief-of-Police, Tyler Campbell
- Lieutenant & SRO, Ryan Austin
- Patrolman 1st Class, Brian Gaillard
- Patrolman 2nd Class, Andrew Speer
- Patrolman 3rd Class, Shelby Pickens
- Patrolman 3rd Class, Darren Ulerick
Obtaining Reports, Permits, and Information
- Handgun Permits — Please visit the Indiana State Police license to carry the website and follow the directions. The final step is to meet with the Police Chief if you live within the municipal boundaries of Winamac.
- Accident Reports — Can be obtained normally by the next business day of the accident during normal Town Hall business hours. There is an $8.00 fee per copy. You may also go to buycrash.com and retrieve your report online.
- Case Reports and information — Can be obtained from the Town Hall during normal business hours.
- Golf Cart Permit — Can be obtained from the Town Hall during normal business hours.
- Applications for the Winamac Police Department may be downloaded below. Please return the completed application to the Winamac Town Office at 120 W Main St. Winamac, IN. 46996
Criminal Justice Agencies
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Indiana Law Enforcement Academy
Indiana Criminal Justice Page