Info Agency Main Banner Content
Employee Health Benefits for Indiana School Corporations
The Indiana General Assembly enacted Public Law 200-2011 to limit a school’s share of the cost of employees’ healthcare coverage, such that it does not exceed the State’s cost by more than 12 percent.
Below are links and information to assist schools in their reporting.
- SuccessFactors (for AOS, ISD, ISBVI employees)
- SPD Knowledge Management Portal (SharePoint)
- PeopleSoft Financials
- Search Employment Opportunities
- PeopleSoft Human Resources
- Citrix Remote Access
- PeopleSoft Learning Management
- Indiana Public Retirement System
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center