Transactions can be rejected for compliance errors in the ISA envelope. The ISA must be received exactly as expected. The IHCP Companion Guides contain the valid ISA envelope values.
Common Rejections Due to Invalid Data in ISA
- ISA06 and GS02 contain test ID, when data sent is production data
- ISA06 and GS02 contain login ID instead of trading partner ID
- ISA08 and GS03 do not contain IHCP
- ISA15 contains T instead of P for Production
- Trading partner ID received in ISA06 does not match the trading partner ID linked to the login ID used to send file
- File is not X12 - Sending proprietary format or non-IHCP data