As a Medicaid provider, what's the best way for you to submit claims to the Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP)? It's a big topic, and an important one. Whether you're new to Medicaid or have been a provider for years, the following pages are designed to help answer your billing and remittance questions:
- Code Sets
- IHCP Fee Schedules
- Long Term Care DME Per Diem Table
- Diagnosis-Related Group Inpatient Reimbursement
- Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- Best Practices for Nonpharmacy Claims
- Claim Administrative Review and Appeal
For complete information about billing and submitting claims, see the Claim Submission and Processing provider reference module. Other modules contain billing information specific to certain providers, services, or programs. See the IHCP Provider Reference Modules page for a complete set of IHCP Provider Reference Modules.
The IHCP also develops Quick Reference Guides (QRGs) to assist providers with conducting certain business practices. The QRG outlining processes related to billing is linked below:
- Quick Reference Guide: IHCP Third Party Liability (TPL)/Medicare Special Attachment Form Instructions
Don't miss important information! Sign up to receive email alerts when new information is posted to the IHCP website. Click here to sign up now!