Why the IHCP Needs You
As an Indiana Health Coverage Program (IHCP) provider, you have the opportunity to improve the health and well-being of fellow Hoosiers. The IHCP provides more than health coverage; it is a vital public service, helping about one in seven Hoosiers stay healthy or start down the road to better health. The IHCP provides pregnant women and babies with critical prenatal care, and continued care for children throughout their developmental years. The IHCP also provides critical health coverage for low-income individuals of all ages, including the disabled and the elderly.
Key Provider Benefits
As an IHCP provider, you can:
- Increase the number of clients you have or your panel size
- Have full control of the number of IHCP patients you see
- Improve the health of low-income children and families
You and your billing staff will:
- Have access to fast and accurate claims processing
- Receive personalized training for billing practices and help submitting claims
- Have access to the IHCP Provider Healthcare Portal for provider enrollment and online claims processing
- Have access to online and interactive voice response systems to address claim-related inquiries
- Have access to the IHCP customer assistance call center, getting one-on-one answers to questions and concerns 10 hours a day, five days a week
Locations in Need of Providers
Depending on where you practice, your participation in the IHCP may be especially critical - see Locations in Need of Providers on this site.
See the IHCP Provider Enrollment Transactions page to learn about the IHCP provider enrollment process.