The Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) is expanding opportunities for providers to learn about new policy initiatives and billing guidance through webinars accessible from this web page. The webinar presentations will be guided by staff members of the Office of Medicaid Policy and Planning (OMPP). Near the conclusion of each live presentation, providers will have an opportunity to ask questions and offer feedback.
Upcoming Webinars (Live Presentations)
The following webinar is currently scheduled. All times are Eastern Time.
- The IHCP will host a live webinar about announcements published in bulletins and banner pages during the months of March and April. This webinar will address important policy updates, newly covered services and codes, claims adjustments, and reminders. Providers will have an opportunity to ask questions.
Topic: Provider notices published during March and April
Date: Wednesday April 28, 2021
Time: 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Webinar link: https://indiana.adobeconnect.com/ompp
Past Webinars (Recorded Presentations)
Links to recorded presentations from past webinars are added as they become available:
- EVV Implementation update (April 15, 2021)
- UnitedHealthcare joins IHCP as MCE (April 14, 2021)
- Monthly Policy Updates (Bulletins and Banner Pages from February 23 through March 25, 2021) (March 31, 2021)
- Presumptive Eligibility (March 17, 2021)
- EVV implementation update (March 11, 2021)
- Monthly Policy Updates (Bulletins and Banner Pages from January 26 through February 18, 2021) (February 24, 2021)
- EVV implementation update (February 11, 2021)
- Monthly Policy Updates (Bulletins and Banner Pages from January 4 through January 22, 2021) (January 27, 2021)
- Monthly Policy Updates (Bulletins and Banner Pages during December, 2020) (January 13, 2021)
- Monthly Policy Updates (Bulletins and Banner Pages from October 27 through November 24, 2020) (December 2, 2020)
- Updates on Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Implementation (November 19, 2020)
- Monthly Policy Updates (Bulletins and Banner Pages during October 2020) (October 28, 2020)
- Monthly Policy Updates (Bulletins and Banner Pages from August 25 through September 25, 2020) (September 30, 2020)
- Place-of-Service (POS) Code Set (July 29, 2020)
- Monthly Policy Updates (Bulletins and Banner Pages from June 23 through July 16, 2020) (July 22, 2020)
- Monthly Policy Updates (June 24, 2020)
- Preparing for the Annual Seminar (May 20, 2020)
- COVID-19 Updates (Response to Previous MCE Questions) (May 6, 2020)
- COVID-19 Updates (Bulletins from April 9 through April 14, 2020 – Responses to Questions) (April 15, 2020)
- COVID-19 Updates (Bulletins from March 31 through April 9, 2020) (April 9, 2020)
- Telehealth policy and telemedicine FAQs (COVID-19) (April 1, 2020)
- Changes to claim processing requirements for MCE emergency service (March 24, 2020)
- COVID-19 discussion, including telemedicine policy (March 23, 2020)
- Ways to avoid common mistakes during the enrollment process (December 3, 2019)
- Payment Error Rate Measurement (PERM) (November 27, 2019)
- Important updates and billing guidance for Vaccines for Children (VFC) services (November 12, 2019)
- Changes to provider enrollment requirements (May 21, 2019)
- Changes to filing claims and documenting medical records (May 14, 2019)
- Diabetes Self-Management Training (April 18, 2019)
- Home and Community-Based Services(HCBS)- Payment Rate Methodologies (March 18, 2019)
– For more information about this project, refer to the 2019-2020 HCBS Rate Methodology Project web page at in.gov/fssa/ompp.
- Community Mental Health Center (CMHC) Providers - How to Obtain Signatures on Treatment Plans (March 14, 2019 )
Instructions for Accessing the Webinars
To access the webinars (both live-streamed and recorded, past presentations), installation of the Adobe Connect desktop application is required. When logging in to a webinar for the first time, the user will be prompted to download the free application.
Prior to the webinar, the user can go to the Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test web page ;to test the connection. The test will prompt for any updates or add-ins needed to participate in the webinar.
If you wish to log in using your mobile device, download the Adobe Connect mobile application from your device's app store.
Audio is voice-over-internet, so speakers or a headset will be required to hear the presentation. Live webinars with Q&A participation will use text-based chat boxes.
Note: Please do not log in to IHCP Live webinars using Citrix or a virtual private network (VPN) because they will not allow for playback audio.