Through the Uplink Employer Self Service System, you have access to on-line services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Uplink allows you to do the following on-line:
- Register as a new employer
- Maintain unemployment insurance account information
- Review account status information
- Submit quarterly unemployment insurance contribution reports
- Make payments by e-check and credit card
The Uplink Employer Self Service System provides you with immediate access to services and information. If you are an employer with an existing SUTA account number, be sure to check the ‘Yes’ option button on the first screen you see after clicking ‘New User’ on the ESS logon screen.