The all-new and improved Employer Self Service system is now live. This innovative project is the result of two years of employer feedback and development. At the links below you will find helpful resources to get you familiar with all the new updates and features on the new ESS.
Guides and FAQs
- ESS Enhancement FAQ
- Wage Reporting Guide
- CSV Wage Report Template
- Video Vault: Employer Self Service
- Click here to navigate to the ESS Login screen.
Step-by-Step User Guides
- Can I submit an amended of changed report?
- I’m a new user and I already have an employer account
- I’m a new user and I don’t have an existing account
- How do I register to access the Employer Self Service portal as an agent?
- How do I obtain a State Employment Tax Account (SUTA) number?
- What is the quarterly due date?
- What information do I need to submit in my wage report?
Equal Opportunity is the Law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Program Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.